Class 1 2021 - 2022
Welcome to Class One
Here you will find some information put together to support your child in settling into their new class.
· Class teachers are Mrs Dwyer (Monday-Wednesday) and Miss Melville (Thursday and Friday). The teaching assistants are Miss Schumacher and Mrs Bailey.
· All Key Stage One children are entitled to a free school meal.
· PE days are Monday and Tuesday. Children are to come to school in their PE kits on those days.
· Spellings will be given out on Friday, to learn for a test the following Friday (starting later on in the year).
· Homework will usually be given on a Friday to be handed in on Tuesday.
· Learning Logs will be sent home on a Friday to be completed by the following Tuesday.
· A reading book and diary will be sent home. Your child will be allocated a day for this book to be returned for changing. Please read with your child at home and record their progress in the diary.
· Please ensure all clothing is clearly labelled.
· All children MUST bring in a water bottle containing water to be kept in class.
· Toys should not be brought into school but items of interest are encouraged, to be shared with the class, e.g. certificates, awards, show programmes, topic books/artefacts.
Thank you in advance.
Mrs Dwyer, Miss Melville, Miss Schumacher and Mrs Bailey
Class 1: News items
Class 1: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Class 1: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display