Class 1 2020 - 2021
Welcome to Class 1
We look forward to seeing you all back in class on Monday.
Please remember to return all of your home learning so we can celebrate your hard work. Please also return your reading book so we can issue new ones as soon as possible.
Below is some information for you to support your child in returning to school.
- Door opens between 8.40am and 9am. Home time is between 3.10pm and 3.20pm.
- All Key Stage One children are entitled to a free school meal, hot meals will be provided on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, sandwiches will be provided on Tuesday and Friday.
- PE days are Monday and Wednesday. Please send in named PE pumps in a named bag, to be kept in school.
- Please send in a pair of wellies to be kept in class.
- Spellings will be given out on Friday, to learn for the following Friday.
- Homework will usually be given on a Friday to be handed in on Tuesday.
- Learning Logs will be sent home on a Friday to be completed by the following Tuesday.
- A reading book and diary will be sent home, for a week on alternate weeks (just for now, due to Covid regulations). Your child will be allocated a day for this book to be sent home and brought back the following week. Please read with your child at home and record their progress in the diary.
- Please ensure all clothing is clearly labelled.
- All children MUST bring in a water bottle containing water (not flavoured) to be kept in class. These will be sent home on Friday.
- No additional items from home should be brought into school until further notice.
Thank you in advance.
Mrs Dwyer, Miss Melville, Miss Schumacher and Mrs Bailey
Class 1: News items
Class 1: Blog items
Class 1: Display work items
Class 1: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display