Class 1 2020 - 2021
Welcome to Class 1
We have put together some information for you to support your child in settling into their new class.
- Class teachers are Mrs Dwyer (Monday-Wednesday) and Miss Melville (Thursday and Friday). The teaching assistants are Miss Schumacher (Tuesday – Friday) and Miss Parr on Monday.
- All Key Stage One children are entitled to a free school meal.
- PE days are Monday and Wednesday. Please send in named PE pumps in a named bag, to be kept in school.
- Spellings will be given out on Friday, to learn for the following Friday (starting later on in the year).
- Homework will usually be given on a Friday to be handed in on Tuesday.
- Learning Logs will be sent home on a Friday to be completed by the following Tuesday.
- A reading book and diary will be sent home, for a week on alternate weeks (just for now, due to Covid regulations). Your child will be allocated a day for this book to be sent home and brought back the following week. Please read with your child at home and record their progress in the diary.
- Please ensure all clothing is clearly labelled.
- All children MUST bring in a water bottle containing water (not flavoured) to be kept in class. These will be sent home on Friday.
- No additional items from home should be brought into school until further notice.
Thank you in advance.
Mrs Dwyer, Miss Melville, Miss Schumacher and Miss Parr
Class 1: Blog items
Class 1: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
Class 1: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display