Class 2 2020 - 2021
Welcome to Class 2
If you haven't already, please return all of your home learning so we can celebrate your hard work. Please also return your reading book so we can issue new ones as soon as possible.
Below is some information for you to support your child in returning to school.
- The class teacher is Miss Parr and the teaching assistant is Miss Campbell.
- Door opens between 8.40am and 9am. Home time is between 3.10pm and 3.20pm.
- All Key Stage One children are entitled to a free school meal. Hot meals will be provided on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Sandwiches will be provided on Tuesday and Friday.
- PE days are Tuesday and Thursday. Children are not required to bring a full PE kit but will need to bring named PE shorts and pumps in a clearly labelled pump bag or carrier bag to be left in school.
- Spellings will be given out on Friday, to learn for the following Friday.
- Homework will usually be sent home on a Friday to be returned to school by the following Tuesday.
- A reading book and diary will be sent home on a Monday. Please return these on the following Monday. Please read with your child regularly at home and record their progress in the reading diary.
- Please ensure all clothing is clearly labelled.
- All children MUST bring in a water bottle containing water (not flavoured) to be kept in class. The bottle should be labelled clearly with your child’s name.
- No additional items from home should be brought into school until further notice.
Thank you in advance.
Miss Parr & Miss Campbell
Class 2: News items
Class 2: Display work items
Class 2: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display