Class 2 2021 - 2022
Welcome to Class 2
Below is some information for you to support your child in returning to school.
- The class teacher is Miss Brack and the teaching assistant is Mrs Vella.
- Door opens between 8.40am and 8.50am. Home time is between 3.10pm and 3.20pm.
- All Key Stage One children are entitled to a free school meal. The two choice menu is available on the website under Information.
- PE days are Tuesday and Wednesday. Children can come to school in their PE kits/school tracksuit or they can bring their kit with them..
- Spellings will be given out on Friday, to learn for the following Friday.
- Homework will usually be sent home on a Friday to be returned to school by the following Tuesday.
- A reading book and diary will be sent home once a week. Please return these on your child's assigned day. Please read with your child regularly at home and record their progress in the reading diary.
- Please ensure all clothing is clearly labelled.
- All children MUST bring in a water bottle containing water (not flavoured) to be kept in class. The bottle should be labelled clearly with your child’s name.
- No additional items from home should be brought into school.
Thank you in advance.
Miss Brack and Mrs Vella
Class 2: News items
Class 2: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Class 2: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
Class 2: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display