Class 3 2020 - 2021
Welcome to Class 3
I look forward to seeing you all back in class on Monday Please remember to return all of your home learning so we can celebrate your hard work. Please also return your reading book so we can issue new ones as soon as possible.
Below is some information for you to support your child in settling back into class.
- Class teacher is Mrs Keegan. The teaching assistant is Miss Burgan
- Door opens between 8.40am and 9am. Home time is between 3.10pm and 3.20pm.
- All Key Stage One children are entitled to a free school meal. Please find the menu on the school app. Hot meals will be provided on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Sandwiches will be provided on Tuesday and Friday.
- PE days are Monday and Tuesday. Please send in named PE pumps in a named bag, to be kept in school.
- Spellings will be given out each Monday for a test on the Friday.
- A reading book will be sent home each Thursday to be returned the following Monday. Please read regularly with your child at home.
- Learning Logs will be sent home each Friday to be returned the following Monday.
- Please ensure all clothing is clearly labelled.
- All children MUST bring in a water bottle containing water.
No additional items from home should be brought into school until further notice.
Thank you in advance
Mrs Keegan and Miss Burgan
Class 3: News items
Class 3: Display work items
Class 3: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display