Class 5 2020 - 2021
Welcome to Class 5!
We have put together some information for you to support your child in settling into their new class.
- The class teacher is Miss Cleary and the teaching assistant is Miss McCrossan.
- PE day is Tuesday. Please bring your children in their kits.
- Spellings will be given out on Monday, to learn for the following Monday.
- Homework will be sent out of a Friday and will need to be completed and returned by the following Tuesday (if your child is struggling and would need further support, I am available on Mondays to help).
- A reading book and diary will be sent home and only be returned once finished (this should be about two weeks, at most).
- Please read with your child regularly at home and record their progress in the reading diary.
- Please ensure all clothing is clearly labelled (especially jumpers, cardigans and coats).
- All children MUST bring in a water bottle containing water (not flavoured) to be kept in class. The bottle should be labelled clearly with your child’s name. These will be sent home on Friday.
- No additional items from home should be brought into school until further notice.
- Times Tables Rock Stars - please encourage your child to practise their times tables. They are crucial to your child's learning this year. Times Tables Rock Stars is an excellent way for the children to learn their times tables in a fun and engaging way. I have sent the login details out, but please let us know if you need an extra copy.
Thank you in advance.
Miss Cleary and Miss McCrossan.
Class 5: News items
Class 5: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display