Class 9 2021 - 2022
Welcome to Class 9
We are extremely looking forward to seeing you all in class on Monday! We hope you have had a relaxing and enjoyable summer and are now raring and ready to get back to school.
Below is some information for you to support your child in returning to school:
- Door opens between 8.40am and 8.50am in the morning and home time is between 3.10pm and 3.20pm.
- PE days are Tuesday (Indoor) and Friday (Outdoor), please send your child in wearing their school P.E kits on these days.
- Spellings will be given out on Monday, to learn for the following Monday.
- Homework will be given out on a Friday and will be due in on the following Tuesday.
- A reading book and diary will be sent home with your child, please read with them as much as you can.
- Please ensure all clothing is clearly labelled.
- All children MUST bring in a water bottle containing water (not flavoured or juice).
- No additional items from home should be brought into school unless they are able to fit them in their trays or lockers.
If your child is unable to come in due to Covid-19 measures then please check our class tabs above which will direct you to work for the children to complete during this time.
If you have any questions or concerns then please email me:
Thank you in advance,
Mr Mawson and Mrs Hampson
Class 9: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Class 9: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
Class 9: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display