Reception 2020 - 2021
Welcome to Reception
- Class teacher is Miss Nieman. Teaching assistants are Miss Dunphy, Mrs Schumacher and Miss Noonan.
- Day starts promptly at 8:50am and finishes at 3:15pm.
- School fund of £1 is to be paid every Monday.
- All children in reception are entitled to a free school meal.
- All children are to bring with them daily a named water bottle containing water. These will be sent home each evening to wash and refill for the following day.
- All children are to bring in Wellington Boots which stay in school. At some point every day, your child will be outside as part of outdoor learning. P.E. is every Wednesday. Please ensure your child's name is in their P.E. kit. The P.E. kits will be sent home every half term to be washed.
- Homework and Learning Logs will be given out every Friday and should be returned on Tuesdays.
- Bedtime story books should be returned every Tuesday for your child to swap. Please read daily with your child.
- It is likely that your child will come home with stains or dirt on their uniform as they are discovering and learning all the time. They say a dirty child is a happy child.
- If you have any questions or wish to make an appointment with a member of staff, please ask at the door or phone the school.
Reception: News items
There are no News items to display
Reception: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Reception: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
Reception: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display