Reception Class 2020 - 2021
Welcome to Reception
Take a look at what the children have been doing on the 'Spring 2' tab above. We update the page every week with new photos and videos!
- Our class teachers this year are Miss Nieman and Miss O’Nions. Our teaching assistants are Miss Dunphy and Mrs Vella.
- Door opens between 8:40am and 9:00am. Home time is between 3:00pm and 3:20pm.
- All children in reception are entitled to a free school meal.
- All children are to bring with them daily a named water bottle containing water. These will be sent home each evening to wash and refill for the following day.
- All children are to bring in Wellington Boots which stay in school. At some point every day, your child will be outside as part of outdoor learning.
- It is likely that your child will come home with stains or dirt on their uniform as they are discovering and learning all the time. They say a dirty child is a happy child!
- If you have any questions or want to speak to a member of staff please phone the school to arrange a call back at a suitable time or email staff directly. Anne.firstname.lastname@example.org emma.o’email@example.com
Oxford Reading Tree - Online Reading
Early reading is a key aspect of our EYFS curriculum. Under the current Covid regulations, we are unable to send home books as regularly as usual. Therefore, we have created a log in for all parents to access Oxford Reading Tree books online for free.
Please see the file at the bottom of this page which will guide you through the log in process and navigating your way around the website. Let us now if you have any further questions!
Class Name - receptionkirkby
Class Password - Rainbow1!
We have attached a play dough recipe which our children have done in school for you to do at home if you wish.
Sing our songs at home too!
Click on the link to hear the songs we sing regularly in school.
Files to Download
Reception Class: News items
Reception Class: Blog items
Reception Class: Display work items
Reception Class: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display