Elm (Year 1/2) 2023 - 2024
Welcome to Elm Class
Information put together to support your child in settling into Elm class.
- Class teachers are Mrs Dwyer (Monday-Wednesday) and Miss Melville (Thursday and Friday). The teaching assistants are Mrs Vella and Miss Schumacher.
- All Key Stage One children are entitled to a free school meal.
- PE days are Monday and Tuesday. Children are to wear their PE kit to school on those days.
- Homework will be given out on a Friday to be handed in the following week.
- Learning Logs will be sent home on a Friday to be completed by the following Thursday.
- A reading book and diary will be sent home. Your child will be allocated a day for this book to be sent home and brought back the following week. Please read with your child at home and record their progress in the diary.
- Please ensure all clothing is clearly labelled.
- All children MUST bring in a water bottle containing water (not flavoured) to be kept in class. These will be sent home on Friday.
- Children are encouraged to bring in certificates/awards/medals that they have achieved out of school so that we can celebrate their successes.
Thank you in advance.
Mrs Dwyer, Miss Melville, Mrs Vella and Miss Schumacher